anyone have a terminal server?

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Wed Apr 26 12:57:41 CDT 2006

In article <01C6674D.4F8CAD40 at MSE_D03>,
    M H Stein <dm561 at torfree.net>  writes:

> And I've got a bunch of Digital Products NC16/250 NetCommanders.
> Similar to Dave's Newbridge units; 16 ports/256K buffer, RJ-45 RS232
> only (110-19200bd) (on one main board, unlike the Newbridge).
> Cascade for more ports.
>
> Literature & docs available.

Hi Mike,

So what are you asking for these?

Do you have docs online so that I can take a look at the details?

If each unit supports 16 ports, I think I'd need at least 2 units.

> Also some Datagram StatMuxes, modems, line drivers, converters &c.

I'd also like to hear more details about these.  I don't need modems,
but I'm interested to learn what a "Datagram StatMux" is and I'd like
to hear about what converters you have.

Thanks!
				-- Richard
             Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty