need info on an HP 8-bit scsi card

Chris M chrism3667 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 17:07:00 CDT 2006

dude, my gosh, had no intention of squeezing it into a
W2K box. Was hoping it would function as a hard disk
controller (kinda figured it was proprietary though,
not unlike the scsi cards Iomega supplied for their
ZIP drives).
 While on the topic of old scsi's, which hard drives
wouldn't be compatible with an 8-bit scsi card?