More info on IBM SP-2 Parallel super computer for rescue at Uof W, Seattle, May 6th

Paxton Hoag innfoclassics at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 20:49:32 CDT 2006

http://www.washington.edu/admin/surplus/may2006catalog.html

Catalog info out. It is item number 1

IBM SP2 (7 NODES) MAINFRAME COMPUTER WHICH INCLUDES: Frame has
enhanced HPS Switch, 1 wide node, dual processor, 1GB memory;
2 thin nodes, each with four processors, 1GB memory; 2 thin nodes,
each with four processors, 2GB memory; 2 thin nodes, each with four
processors, 4GB memory;
Each node has 2-9.1GB SCSI disks, 14 disks total, 127.4GB total capacity

Going to be an interesting sale. I used to go to this regularly 10
years ago. I see they have online bidding now.

--
Paxton Hoag
Astoria, OR