HP3000/922 attempts at booting...a little further now!

Bob Brown bbrown at harpercollege.edu
Fri Aug 4 21:03:05 CDT 2006

Wow!  That helped a LOT!  I can now get booted, the OS loads and I
get to a login prompt.  Any pointers on
how to proceed at this point?  (to get logged on, find out more about
how the system is configured etc)?

(I have no info on usernames/passwords on this system).

thanks!

-Bob

--
bbrown at harpercollege.edu   ####  ####    Bob Brown - KB9LFR
Harper Community College   ##  ##  ##    Systems Administrator