Mac keyboards

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Aug 8 01:22:54 CDT 2006

At 2:09 AM -0400 8/8/06, Sean Conner wrote:
>   Not being intimately familiar with Mac keyboards, you didn't specify which
>model of Mac you were using.  But, if such a thing existed, then yes, I
>would recommend a PS/2 -> ADB adaptor (as the keyboards made by IBM are the
>only keyboards worth using in my opinion).
>
>   -spc (Very fussy about his keyboards)

You might want to try an old ADB Apple Extended II Keyboard on for
size then.  I actually prefer it to the old IBM RS/6k keyboard I use
at work, though not by a lot.  The only other keyboard I have seen
that compares to the two is a SGI keyboard I have.  I also am very
fussy about my keyboards.

		Zane