Mac keyboards

Segin segin2005 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 15:45:02 CDT 2006

Don wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have an "Apple Adjustable Keyboard" -- a wacky keyboard
> that splits in the center ("ergonomic"?) and has an
> auxillary "function/numeric" keyboard that sits alongside
> it (sheesh!  What a wacky arrangement -- how to use up the
> most desktop space with the least added functionality!  :<  )
>
> Needless to say, I am not happy with it.  What should I
> be looking for as an alternative?
>
> Thanks!

For the poor price of shipping, you can have a slightly damaged ADB
Extended II keyboard. It's damage is isolated to missing keycaps.

BTW, it's best for you use use UPS and have them pich it up from my
location, I honestly have no time with school and all to deliver it to a
pickup centre (not to mention it's too damned far to walk -- and no, I
cannot get transportation.)

--
The real problem with C++ for kernel modules is: the language just sucks.
	-- Linus Torvalds