group buy for homebrew CPUs?

Roger Merchberger zmerch-cctalk at 30below.com
Fri Aug 11 10:29:32 CDT 2006

Rumor has it that Holger Veit may have mentioned these words:
>David Griffith schrieb:

>>>Umm  74F382's are needed too!
>>>
>Th F381 is avavailable from Unicorn Electronics, the F382 probably not.

I just checked - the F382 *is* in stock at Mouser Electronics, but it ain't
cheap - $8.19 each in quantities less than 25. $6.83 for 25+.

=-= At least I *assume* that's expensive. Maybe that's one helluva deal -
I've never used these critters... =-=

HTH,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | A new truth in advertising slogan
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers | for MicroSoft: "We're not the oxy...