Questions on convergence...

John Boffemmyer IV newyork.techie at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 19:00:49 CDT 2006

I have an old (over 11yrs old) Hitachi 21"
CRT model CM2111MU (sub model 512), also known as a SuperScan Mc21HR RasterOps,
that seems to have a little overlap/failure to line-up on the colors (also
known as a convergence issue as I've been told). I can't seem to find anyone
in the area who still works on these damned things. Anyone have any pointers
to fixing convergence issues or know of anyone in the Hudson Valley area
(NY) that could fix this big bastard? Any assistance would be greatly
appeciated.

PS: I'm currently also working on acquiring a semi-working old MAC Classic
II (I believe), are there any resource sites that have technical sheets,
etc. to fixing it?

John Boffemmyer IV