semiconductor mfr. logos page

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Sat Aug 12 19:53:39 CDT 2006

A while back I'd sort of thrown something together with a bunch of logos on a
web pages,  and since Jay expressed some interest in that some time back I
uploaded it,  but since I wasn't happy about a number of aspects of it back
then I didn't link to it and didn't publicize it.

Then in the past few days I got a request from one other correspondent who was
looking for similar info,  and pointed him at the page,  which he was nicely
impressed with,  and at the same time dug around in my pile of downloads for
some more of them I'd snagged since then.

I then put this all together,  and have uploaded the result,  which can be
seen here:

http://www.classiccmp.org/rtellason/logos/semiconductorlogos.html

and which is now also linked through my parts pages at:

http://www.classiccmp.org/rtellason/parts-index.html

Perhaps some of you will find this information useful.

-
M Dakin