group buy for homebrew CPUs?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Aug 13 09:34:33 CDT 2006

On Aug 12, 2006, at 6:02 PM, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
> Before I got LASIK, with my glasses off, I couldn't see the big "E" at
> the top of the chart.  From fifteen feet away, I could tell a person
> was standing there, but seeing their hand would be pushing it.  I
> certainly would have had a hard time recognizing who it was.

   Yeah once I actually had Sridhar convinced I was Britney Spears.  He
started giggling like a twelve-year-old girl. ;)

   Speaking of giggling...Sridhar, I just came across the pictures of
your "mobile VAXcluster" in the trunk of your old Camry, when you first
showed up at my place in Florida years ago:

   http://www.neurotica.com/misc/sridhars-mobile-vaxcluster-1.jpg
   http://www.neurotica.com/misc/sridhars-mobile-vaxcluster-2.jpg

   (I guess this "sorta" makes this on-topic!)

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Cape Coral, FL