KVMs

Tom Peters tpeters at mixcom.com
Sun Aug 13 20:12:06 CDT 2006

At 05:51 PM 8/13/2006 -0700, you wrote:
>Teo Zenios wrote:
>>----- Original Message ----- From: "Don" <THX1138 at dakotacom.net>

Since I only have simple needs for KVMs, and since I was given a really
nice one free (Black Box 8-port ServSwitch) and since it does switching
from the keyboard (bounce and release the CTRL key, then press a number)
I'm not sure why a footswitch is needed. Well, let's say that I've never
needed one. Why did you? Just curious.

[Love] HE: I'd like to marry your daughter. FATHER: Have you seen my
wife yet? HE: Yes, I have. But I prefer your daughter.
tpeters at nospam.mixcom.com   (remove "nospam") N9QQB (amateur radio)
"HEY YOU" (loud shouting)  WEB ADDRESS http//www.mixweb.com/tpeters
43° 7' 17.2" N by 88° 6' 28.9" W,  Elevation 815',  Grid Square EN53wc
WAN/LAN/Telcom Analyst, Tech Writer, MCP, CCNA, Registered Linux User 385531