Old Apollo 68K systems

Peter Hufnagel phufnagel at snet.net
Mon Aug 14 18:03:43 CDT 2006

Just figured I'd post this out here... I have a collection of old Apollo
DN systems (3000,3010,3500,4000,4500,5500 I think sums it up) I did a
little work on porting NetBSD to and then have just never had the time
to pursue.  Might be willing to part with them to someone in the New
England area, since I have monitors with some of them, and OS tapes,
spare hard drives, etc.

Anyone interested, feel free to contact me... really not up for shipping
monitors around, but for someone fairly local with interest I might be
willing to do a road trip.

-- Pete