PDP-8 /e/f/m memory

Roger Merchberger zmerch-cctalk at 30below.com
Tue Aug 15 12:50:10 CDT 2006

Rumor has it that vrs may have mentioned these words:

>I think the more compelling problems with FRAM have to do with
>availability and 3.3V buffering and such.

Gwarsh - then why not just order the 5V version? Unforch, the 1Mbit parts
are 3.3V only, but the 256 & 64Kbit parts (the FM 1808 & FM1608
respectively) have 5V versions in both 120ns & 70ns speeds.

http://www.mouser.com/search/refine.aspx?Mpc=Ramtron%2BMemory%2B%2D%2BParallel%2BFRAM&Mpcn=87700

or here, if line-wrapping sucks...

http://tinyurl.com/nweux

Not too expensive, if you ask me. (But you didn't ask me! ;-)

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Profile, don't speculate."
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers |     Daniel J. Bernstein