Apollo DN systems

Wai-Sun Chia waisun.chia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 22:24:18 CDT 2006

On 8/17/06, Al Kossow <aek at bitsavers.org> wrote:

> > Dude, I'm very interested in that stuph
>
> Anyone who uses "dude" and "stuph" in a sentence doesn't need to have
> anything other than a Linux box, preferably "modded".

Nah. These are probably gamer "dudes" with modded Windows boxes
(preferably the ones with a clear window case with lots of blue
flashing leds).

Disclaimer: I know quite a number of these "dudes" in real life too.
Typically they're nice folks but they talk funny, drink/eat lots of
caffeine and are very trigger-happy.. :-)