stack smashing Was: Re: Scanning Formats (TIFF vs. JPEG)

Roger Merchberger zmerch-cctalk at 30below.com
Mon Aug 21 09:54:06 CDT 2006

Rumor has it that Don may have mentioned these words:

>E.g., if I want "I" to represent *amps* -- as a real -- and
>"A" to represent *artichokes* -- an *integer*

I'm not sure why you'd need to track how many amps you're passing thru
artichokes, but remind me never to eat supper at your house!!! ;^>

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Bugs of a feather flock together."
sysadmin, Iceberg Computers |           Russell Nelson