Statement & apology (was Re: 10 Year Rule)

Bryan Pope bpope at wordstock.com
Tue Aug 29 14:27:22 CDT 2006

And thusly were the wise words spake by Teo Zenios

> What I want to know is which platforms from the following list are allowed
> on this email list (my collecting preference):
>
> Timex 2068
> Commodore machines
> Atari 800/ST
> Apple IIgs
> Amiga machines (68K)
> Mac (68K)
> X86 (from my Tandy 1000HX ending at 486 VLB systems and Windows 3.11)
> Software and hardware for the above system along with associated
> problems/repairs.

	Speaking of software and hardware for those machines, what
about *new* software and hardware programmed / created for vintage
systems?  For instance, Mike Loewen had a card reader interfaced to
his laptop via USB port at the last VCF east.  That demonstation did
a great job of showing me how punch cards were used.

Cheers,

Bryan