5.25" DSDD floppies

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Wed Aug 30 10:59:29 CDT 2006

I have just acquired several (8-9?) boxes of the above-mentioned floppies,
all except one are shrink-wrapped still,  and looking in the one that isn't I
find ten in the box,  plus labels and WP tabs.  There's a barcode and part
numbers and whatnot on the box.

If anybody can use some of these,  feel free to contact me offlist.

-
M Dakin