Hazeltine 'computer'?

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Sat Dec 2 10:02:47 CST 2006

In article <E76B4CA9-F1BD-450D-8426-BAD268A4EEFD at neurotica.com>,
    Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com>  writes:

> [...]  Sadly, this one is useless because the
> keyboard is missing.

Only if you don't have a keyboard :-).  For instance, I just purchased
another Megatek Whizzard *base* sans keyboard and monitor so that I'd
have a spare for the Whizzard I purchased last year.  To most people
it would be worthless because it doesn't have the keyboard (which is a
very interesting giant keyboard :-) or monitor, but to me its useful
as a source of spares.