Never assume anything on ePay

aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 2 18:17:29 CST 2006

FYI:

(Scuzz got a reply from the seller saying that
he'd be willing to give a refund after Scuzz
had returned the item)

Regards,
Andrew B
aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk

Scuzz wrote:

Hi

Back to square one on the Acorn...Just had
the Acorn arrive and the #*$! head used the
original box to ship it to me... Read my email
to him:

The Acorn arrived today. I feel you should
send me my money back. I purchased from you
a computer in a box... IN A BOX. It was the
box I purchased along with the computer. I
was also buying the box. I wanted the BOX.
You have destroyed the most important item
of the purchase. If you were not prepared to
ship the box as advertised then you should
not have offered the BOX for sale. As a
collector the BOX is the most important part.
You left it exposed to be damaged, stuck
labels all over it, and destroyed it with
selotape. I wasn`t interested in a busted
computer I wanted the box. In over 1800
purchases on Ebay I have never actually had
the item being sold destroyed by the seller
before. Do you understand what you did. It
was like selling a rare stamp then sticking it
to the envelope. I am so angry you cannot
believe. Your Auction reads..` in its original
box complete with mouse ` Why do you think
people buy old computers... Goodness me. I`m
very very unhappy. Breaks my heart.

[ end post ]

And so another valuable retro item is destroyed.
The search goes on...  ar hum.

scuzz