ebay dilema

aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 4 15:17:20 CST 2006

 --- Teo Zenios <teoz at neo.rr.com> wrote:
> What do you do when you buy a small lot of items,
> piece that you wanted is not included (shown in th
> picture and stated in the inventory), and the sell
er
> does not respond to your questions (but you paid
> very little for the lot and there was a couple ext
ra
> things included)? What would you people do?

A similar thing happened to me a while ago.
However, my situation was slightly different
in that the seller apologised for losing one
of the items and asked me if I was happy with
the extra items he sent instead.

In your case, if the seller doesn't respond I'd
open up a dispute. If the seller still doesn't
repond then post negative feedback.

Regards,
Andrew B
aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk