OT: Anyone getting fun toys for the holidays?

Josef Chessor josefcub at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 21:53:40 CST 2006

Evan,

On 12/4/06, Evan Koblentz <evan at snarc.net> wrote:
> Whether vintage computer parts, electronics, or whatever .... just thought
> it would be a fun discussion thread.

I'm getting another HP 95LX palmtop, with memory cards and sync cable
(two things I lack), from Santa.  If I'm really lucky, Santa says
he'll bring me a 500mm prime telephoto for my Canon FTb, too.  =)

Josef
--
"I laugh because I dare not cry.  This is a crazy world
 and the only way to enjoy it is to treat it as a joke."