Anyone want 15 minutes of fame?

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Tue Dec 12 00:31:03 CST 2006

Hi all.  I'm writing an article for MIT's Technology Review magazine about
vintage computer replica kits.  I need someone to interview RIGHT AWAY.
It's currently 1:30AM here on the east coast but that is okay.  So, if
you're awake and have any opinions about the various replica kits, or
especially if you've built one or plan to get one soon, then email me
OFF-LIST but RIGHT NOW.  (Sorry for the late notice!!)  I'm at
evan at snarc.net.  Be sure to leave your phone number because I don't have
time for playing tag tonight.

Thanks!  At least 15 minutes of fame gauranteed.   :)

- Evan