IBM 3725 Communications Controller

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Thu Dec 14 09:28:33 CST 2006

In article <45816AC8.1000204 at gmail.com>,
    Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com>  writes:

> Richard wrote:
> > In article <4580C46E.90007 at gmail.com>,
> >     Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com>  writes:

> >> What are you going to hook it to?
> >
> > Me?  I have one of those funky IBM ("we only talk to our own world")
> > terminals.  If it were convenient for me to pickup, I would adopt this
> > puppy.
>
> But which *machine* are you going to hook it to?

FIIK.  But hey, its still useful for keeping your shed from blowing
away in a tornado.

As I said earlier, I have various pieces to which I have nothing to
attach on the other end.  My feeling is that with items of a certain
rarity, if you are given the opportunity, perhaps only once, to rescue
the item then you should.  Figure out what to hook up to it later.  ;-)