HP-3000 (was: HP HP-2117F on ebay)

Steve Robertson steerex at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 14 17:21:13 CST 2006

I have a 3000/37 that I run on occasion. I did have a /42 before my big move last year. I didn't have enough room so, I had to let it go.

Both machines ran MPE/V which I got from HP during their great Y2K upgrade/giveaway.

I'd really like to find a machine that runs MPE/IX. I see them on Ebay occasionally but, they are either too much money on on the other side of the country.

See yas, SteveRob