Any list members in Sydney, Australia?

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 18:28:24 CST 2006

I'm in Sydney for the week, departing Christmas Day (Newtonsday ;-)
and was curious if there were any members of the list who are close
enough to the Sydney CBD to warrant getting together for a beer and
some classic computer conversation.  I'm paying for wireless by the
hour here :-/ so it would probably be better to call my mobile at
0420755794 if interested.

I'm back to NZ for a few days next week, then finally back home to
Ohio where I can a) look for work, and b) spend some indoor time
getting various projects to a state of completion before the weather
turns nice, eventually.

Cheers,

-ethan