This just MADE my day

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon Dec 25 10:40:37 CST 2006

At 7:52 AM -0800 12/25/06, Al Kossow wrote:
>  > I guess you should hold off on buying his PDP8 stuff
>
>Between what Eric Smith, CHM and others have I don't think I need
>any of his PDP-8 stuff. The Royotron stuff is much more rare since
>the punch is used in DEC reader/punches but the info in them isn't
>in the DEC service docs.
>
>I normally don't say anything about getting stuff run up on me, but
>paying $150+ to have the seller turn around and try selling scans for
>$10 was depressing (only good thing is he claims 200dpi, which
>won't be all that great).

Something else to think about is that he can claim copywrite on the
compilation of those scans, thereby preventing you from posting *HIS*
scans, so just do yours at a higher resolution :^)

Somehow this guy reminds me of a lot of people selling Genealogy
CD's.  The library has thousands of them (it's a lot more than just
computer history), and I was horrified to learn that a lot are only
one book (PDF) per CD.

		Zane