an ADM-3A cam in tod...ay

dwight elvey dkelvey at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 27 13:36:46 CST 2006

>From: Jos Dreesen / Marian Capel <jos.mar at bluewin.ch>
---snip---

>I will use my normal cleaning procedure of toothbrush and tapwater, and
>letting things dry naturally.
>Anyone have suggestions for the specific case of semi-dried Coke ?

Hi Jos
Like most, putting it under water for a while will disolve the Coke.
Inlike others, I recommend heating the unit up to dry. I recommend
using an oven but be careful. You only want to heat to about 120F.
Also, don't have any light of site path between the heating element,
if using an electric oven, and the board. The radiant heat can melt
plastics. Putting it on a cooky pan with a loose cover of foil should work.
Preheat the oven, they tend to overshoot on the first cycle.
Most don't have a scale that goes that low so a cooking thermometer
is a good idea.
If it was summer, I'd jsut suggest leaving it in the car on a hot day.
Dwight