Looking for DEC ISE drive sleds

compoobah at valleyimplants.com compoobah at valleyimplants.com
Thu Feb 2 22:38:08 CST 2006

I'm trying to get my VAX 4200 running, but the ISEs seem to be hard to come by
 (even tried the TK70 sled, it's wired for SCSI. grrr.) My goal is (at this point) wire up a HSD05-AA to a DSSI sled and bring out the resultant SCSI bus to drives for a nice single-chassis solution, but I need a sled for mechanical attachment and to bring the signals from the backplane non-destructively. Does anyone here have DSSI wired ISEs for the BA400 series VAXen that they would be interested in selling? with or without drives (I'd use a RF if it came available).
 Thanks for the help on the VAXstation drive sled- I do have the metal drive plate, but whoever stripped the drives took the drive "mushrooms" with them (and trashed the SCSI cable as well, but it's passable).