Intel 80286 "DCU" Multibus system

ROBO5.8 robo58 at optonline.net
Tue Feb 14 07:54:21 CST 2006

Hi Jules,

Intel 310 systems were pretty common.  On the RMX side they were used for
industrial control and automation.  On the Xenix side they were business
systems used in transaction processing and distributed computing systems.

A company called InBus purchased all of the rights for Intel's development
and MBI/II systems and O/S's.

http://www.inbus.com/products/multibus/mb1/default.htm#sys

Robo