Slightly OT: Bastard plagiarists

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Tue Feb 14 11:55:34 CST 2006

On Tuesday 14 February 2006 12:28, 'Computer Collector Newsletter'
wrote:
> Sure, that couldn't hurt any more, right?  :)
>
> Seriously, if you think you can talk sense into 'em, then by all
> means, I would appreciate it.

Since he appears to be leeching images from your site, why don't you
have some fun with him... either move your images, and replace the
one's he's pointing to with something else (be creative), or have it
give different images if the Referrer for the request is his site.

Pat