Anyone with an ATW800 (Transputer workstation)?

Ram Meenakshisundaram RMeenaks at olf.com
Fri Feb 17 09:32:06 CST 2006

I am VERY VERY JEALOUS!  I really wanted one myself but could never find
one :-(
So, I decided to rig my own using off the shelf transputer TRAMS...

The blue book should tell you what the commands are (again on my
website).  Did you download the latest version of Helios?   Also, the
set of commands can be found by looking at:

http://web.archive.org/web/19970725072307/www.perihelion.co.uk/helios/he
lp/General/RebootingHelios.html

You should be able to terminate the system from the server that is
running...

Ram

www.dunfield.com