Available: Canadian Superplus IV machine + bits (London, UK)

Jules Richardson julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 09:20:47 CST 2006

Hi all,

I've just been asked by the owner of this to ask around to see if anyone wants
to give it a good home:

Superplus IV machine from 1982 (integrated screen, separate keyboard)
Daisywheel printer + hood
13 AES printwheels and 7 AES Ribbons
Original AES Operator Instruction Manual and Software Manual (both A4
ringbound)
7 Master and 3 working system/software discs .
30 AES Brand and 10 RPS Brand blank disks, formatted for AES and still
shrink wrapped.
AES disk box.

The owner's tested the machine and it all seems to be working.

Unfortunately we've got enough machines of this sort of class at the museum -
it sounds like a nice box though, so hopefully someone can give it a good home!

Contact Madeleine Melling at: mlamelling at gmail.com

cheers,

Jules