"my books" web site?

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Thu Feb 23 12:56:30 CST 2006

In article <010f01c6381e$ab9dd5e0$72781941 at game>,
    "Teo Zenios" <teoz at neo.rr.com>  writes:

> Its not that expensive $39.95.

The wrong tool for the job, even if free, is still the wrong tool
though.

I don't want to maintain my own database on my own machine, back it up,
etc.

I just want a web site where I can sign in, browse to an item and
click to say "yeah, add that to my list".

It doesn't look like such things exist yet.  Instead, I have to become
a librarian and start managing my own book database.  That is more
trouble than its worth at this point.
             Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty
                <http://pilgrimage.scene.org>