TI and firsts

'Computer Collector Newsletter' news at computercollector.com
Thu Feb 23 20:13:11 CST 2006

>>> Anyone know what they use to make that claim?

Partially the serious work of Jack Kilby, partially marketing babble.

Several people / companies say they're the first to have made a
microprocessor.  So much work was military / classified back then that, in
my opinion, it will hard to ever know the full truth.

I won't even touch the "microcomputer" claim.