Stupid eBay user du jor

C Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Sat Feb 25 17:55:40 CST 2006

Jim Leonard wrote:
> Jules Richardson wrote:
>
>> To me it's not about being geeky, it's about maintaining a few
>> rudimentary standards and doing some *very basic* research before
>> selling something. Doesn't seem like too much to ask or expect of a
>> seller, and is irrespective of whatever it is that's being sold.
>

> Even if the seller is not a collector and knows nothing about what he's
> selling?

Absolutely!!  I don't mind a seller not knowing what they are selling,
as long as some common sense is used in the listing.  I do mind, when
they don't know what they are selling, so they make stuff up, or make
assumptions based on the direction the wind is blowing.  Often I email
sellers, sometimes I get a positive response, sometimes nothing at all.
    The average Joe's usually return my email, sometimes with more
questions, sometimes just thanking me.  The pro's that know they're
telling a story to potential buyers usually don't return my email.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA