Various items I have to sell/trade

nospam212-cctalk at yahoo.com nospam212-cctalk at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 14:41:38 CST 2006

Ah, I see now, it's browser related.  As the page is
dynamically generated and the image name doesn't
change, some browsers (IE for example) don't reload
the image.  I use firefox and it worked fine but tried
IE and had to hit reload to get the proper image which
then stayed the same for each page if I didn't hit
reload.  Ok... have to fix that page then...