Real Old School Programming (was: Re: Where to buy a Selectric?)

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 17:05:26 CST 2006

That sounds like the one we used.  After I left there I went to the
University of Texas where we had the Nova, serial #1.  That was, I
guess, the first "desktop".  We really thought it was something...for
its time it was.  Many years later we were asked by the manufacturer
to return it to them for historical purposes and they gave us a nice
new computer for it.

--
Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."