VMS internals

David Holland dholland at woh.rr.com
Mon Jan 2 16:40:38 CST 2006

There's also the

"OpenVMS System Management Guide" published by HP/Elsevier.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1555582435/qid=1136241460/sr=8-9/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i9_xgl14/002-3888787-5772825?n=507846&s=books&v=glance

Still in print, and available via the old standby Amazon, though you can
probably find better pricing, if you look.

David