Real Old School Programming (was: Re: Where to buy a Selectric?)

Arno Kletzander Arno_1983 at gmx.de
Thu Jan 5 01:12:51 CST 2006

Tony Duell wrote:
> I know I have some of the BASIC coding forms for the TRS-80 model 1
> around here somwehre. (...)
> I should have some coding forms for the HP9100 calculator around here
> too, and maybe some for the HP67.

The only ones I have are fairly specialized, they're for the Triumph-
Adler Factura 100 (German electronic computing typewriter for invoices,
accounting work and such). I got them from my Grandad who worked in
a business machine shop and used to write programs for them according
to the customer's specification, and I've already started a
half-hearted attempt to recreate them as Excel spreadsheets.

Yours sincerely,

--
Arno Kletzander
Stud. Hilfskraft Informatik Sammlung Erlangen