Appropriate tools - was Market" for old macs?

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Thu Jan 5 17:01:05 CST 2006

On 1/5/2006 at 10:31 PM ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk wrote:

>Perhaps I am very old-fashioned, but I've always assumed you don't use or
>even touch anybody else's property without there permission. That's just
>a matter of common courtesy.

If you're old fashioned, I'm even more so.    Given all of the pure garbage
coming onto the market that's jokingly referred to as "tools", I still
believe that tools are one area on which it's just plain foolish to skimp.
  German-made Wiha has a very nice 365 mm T15 driver.  It'll set you back
all of $5.50.

It's also a good idea not to skimp on shoes. :)

Cheers,
Chuck