Recommended logic analyzer/scope tools? (was: RL02 write faults, fixed it! Another cable mistake)

Don North ak6dn at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 6 17:32:29 CST 2006

FYI, if you have one of these best to visit the following page:

http://www.tek.com/Measurement/cgi-bin/framed.pl?Document=/Measurement/programs/safety/tds200/recall.html&FrameSet=oscilloscopes

Synopsis:

    TDS 210 and TDS 220 Recall

In June 1998, Tektronix began the recall of its model TDS 210 and TDS
220 oscilloscopes. We initiated this voluntary program when it was
determined that certain incorrect use of these products could cause the
ground connection to fail, potentially exposing the user to risk of
serious personal injury or death.

This ongoing recall applies to TDS 210 and TDS 220 oscilloscopes with
serial numbers falling within one of the following ranges:

        TDS 210:*  B010100 *to *B049399  **BU10000 *to *BU50199
        **C010000 *to *C010879 *

        TDS 220:*   B010100 *to *B041059  **BU10000 *to *BU50199
        **C010000 *to *C011174 *