Recommended logic analyzer/scope tools? (was: RL02 write faults,

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Fri Jan 6 23:06:28 CST 2006

On 1/7/2006 at 4:35 PM Ethan Dicks wrote:

>> attempting to find an HP 'Advanced Logic Probe'
>> aka LogicDart. It's a handheld thing that acts as a digital voltmeter,
>> frequency meter, logic probe and 3-channel logic analyser. A word of
>> warning, if you ever use one of these you will be 'hooked'....

Was that the little hand-held logic analyzer that Agilent came out with and
then, almost at the same time, discontinued?  It looked like a very handly
little gizmo.  Why did HP/Agilent drop them?  I've seen some inexpensive
USB logic analyzers (USB pods, I think) that might be worthwhile having.

Cheers,
Chuck