Need help on multibus HD controller

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Tue Jan 10 18:39:46 CST 2006

On 1/10/2006 at 3:15 PM Dwight Elvey wrote:

>Hi Chuck
> I was thinking you had information on one of the controller boards
>based on the 8X300 with the WD11xx parts. I've already gotten
>enough information on both the WD11xx and the 8X300 to create
>a simple disassembler. I also needed some hardware specific
>inputs because the board I'm looking at does specific hardware
>fuctions based on the address that the 8X300 is executing
>( similar to many bit slice designs ). This required a custom
>disassembler.

Ah--sometimes you hafta whack me upside ma haid to the bits movin' again!

Yes, indeed, I've got the WD1001 OEM manual--it's got schematics,
waveforms,  PCB layout and interfacing instructions, including a sample
driver.  It's pretty thick--best guess is about 75 pages.   I could scan
it, but it'd a bit big to email.

Cheers,
Chck