Kaypro 10 Western Digital Hard Disk Controller WD 1002-HD0

James james at slor.net
Tue Jan 10 01:05:59 CST 2006

Richard - I found your name in an old post referencing the 1002-HDO
controller, and I was wondering if you have any information on how to do a
low level format with it.  I have been looking for a while to get my Kaypro
16 up and running, but I have not had any luck.  Is it hiding from me in the
controller rom?  Do I need an external program?  If you have any info, I'd
most appreciate any pointers.  If you still have the scans of the
datasheet/manual, I'd love to get ahold of them as well.

Thanks!

--
James