Looking for rack slides

Brad Parker brad at heeltoe.com
Thu Jan 12 11:56:28 CST 2006

charlesmorris at direcway.com wrote:
>Would anyone have a set of rack slides for the 11/24? The ones for this huge b
>ox (BA-11A) appear to have some kind of pivot as well as the usual slide mecha
>nism.

I'd be curious to hear how you come out on this.

I'm in need of some rack slides also, but mostly the interesting bracket
which an 11/44 uses to pivot.  Near as can tell it's a bracket which
mounts onto slide - but where would you find one?

I've found solutions for my 11/34 and 11/730 but not the 11/44.

-brad