Not OT: Classic apps and the Intel Mac

Jim Leonard trixter at oldskool.org
Sat Jan 14 22:20:05 CST 2006

J. Peterson wrote:

> I've had great luck with BasiliskII running on Windows.  Even funky
> older 68K programs work (like my own "Wallpaper for the Mind", that
> compiles code and jumps to it on the fly).

But how can we transfer copy-protected programs over to something the
emulator can load?  I've got some music programs (Studio Session, Jam
Session) and games and other apps I'd love to introduce to the children,
but I don't want them handling the disks directly because the
copy-protected retail diskettes are the only ones I have.
Want to help an ambitious games project?     http://www.mobygames.com/