Color keytops...

Fred Cisin cisin at
Tue Jan 17 19:59:38 CST 2006

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006, Gene Buckle wrote:
> Is there any place to purchase colored keytops for a Model M keyboard?
> I recall seeing in the distant past colored keytops for the ALT, SHIFT,
> CTRL, etc. keys.  Google hasn't been much help either.
> tnx!

There used to be third party ones specifically for use with Word-Pervert;

try including WordPerfect in your searches

More information about the cctalk mailing list