batch on RT11 w/TSX+

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Tue Jan 17 23:48:02 CST 2006

On Tuesday 17 January 2006 18:43, Jay West wrote:
> I was wondering if somone knew the answer to this... is BATCH supported on
> RT11 that is running TSX+? I know it's supported on RT11, but I thought I
> saw somewhere that once you loaded TSX+ that you couldn't run BATCH because
> of some conflict. Anyone know the straight scoop on this?

BA (the RT resident batch hander) is NOT supported under TSX-Plus. However
TSX-Plus supports detached jobs, which in my opinion, are much better. If you
have the TSX-Plus Systems Manager Guide and the TSX-Plus Programmers
Reference Guide you can get more info on this.

I'm almost ready to release an unlocked version of TSX-Plus 6.5 for collectors
- including all the documentation. I've tested the release on my 11/34A and
am about to test it on my 11/83 before I release it to the collector world.

Blasted corporate Y/E stuff and taxes are taking my time right now - I filed 6
business tax forms today - and I haven't even worked with my accountant on my
Y/E Corporate Taxes yet. Sigh...

Cheers,
Lyle
--