Preventing CGA revisionist history

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Wed Jan 18 17:05:48 CST 2006

On 1/18/2006 at 4:23 PM Jim Leonard wrote:

>Please, it would be much appreciated!  This would pretty much put to
>rest this person's theory that CGA monitors only started doing "brown"
>after EGA came out, which doesn't make any sense to me.

Okay, here's a grayscale tiff of the first of two pages (the second page
contains things like video drive and horizontal output).  I leave the page
up for a day or so.  I'dve scanned it as a monochrome image, but the shaded
part on the right side just wouldn't come out right.

http://www.sydex.com/photos/cgamon.tif

Cheers,
Chuck