Fuji 2444 tape drive power cord

Tim Shoppa shoppa_classiccmp at trailing-edge.com
Sun Jan 22 10:01:03 CST 2006

Somebody here asked about the Fuji 2444 tape drive power cord
in the past couple of months. Sweeping up my basement, I found an
example, and for future reference the connector is made by AMP, and
it has the numbers 8542 and 206037-2 on the locking ring.

If anyone wants this cord, they can E-mail me with their shipping
address and we'll work out getting it to them.

I think the locking ring on this particular cord is missing part
of the locking ring (although it seems to mostly be there and it still
rotates like I'd expect.)

Tim.